Exporting data from Google Search console is fairly simple. Here are the steps needed to export and analyze your data in a spreadsheet.
- Log into Google Search Console
- Select the property you want to export data from
- Click on the Performance view in the left menu.
- Select the date range that you want to review.
- In the top left, click the button titled Export
- Select what format you would like (Google Sheets, Excel, CSV)
Done! You now can review Clicks, Impressions, CTR, and position, in a spreadsheet for the following metrics:
- Search Appearance (Rich Results)