Technical SEO Knowledge Base
Over the coming months, we will be connecting this page with our technical SEO knowledge base. Stay tuned for that. Until then, you can find links and descriptions below to our resource pages and latest blog posts below.
Technical SEO Topics
Structured data is a machine-to-machine learning language that allows Search Bots to contextualize and understand your content so that they can accurately index it in search results and amplify with rich features like frequently asked questions, ratings, and reviews embedded alongside standard blue links. This page provides a basic introduction to the concept, covers why it is important, and looks at the different options you have to implement it on your website.
Dynamic rendering is another key Google initiative that allows you to simultaneously serve a version of your website optimized for the user experience and another version optimized for the robot experience. This page provides an introduction to the initiative, how it works, why it’s important for SEO, and how Huckabuy products leverage it to help our customers.
Edge SEO is a relatively new subset of technical SEO that relies on server-less technologies to execute code as it passes through a CDN and create a “middle ground” of SEO implementation processes – all without impacting website infrastructure. This page provides a basic introduction to the concept, as well as an overview of content delivery networks and how Huckabuy products utilize both to improve search engine optimization for our customers.
Latest Technical SEO Articles
This article covers how and why you should incorporate structured data markup into your B2C content marketing strategy.
This article covers how and why you should incorporate structured data markup into your B2B content marketing strategy.
This articles provides a basic introduction into search engine optimization. We cover how it works, why its important, and 10 actions you can take immediately to improve your presence in organic search results.
SEO Software Support Articles
The following is a list of articles written by the Product Support Team to address questions regarding Huckabuy products, Huckabuy SEO Deliverables and SEO topics.
- Huckabuy Indexing
- URL Routing
- Which Robots Huckabuy Cloud Talks To
- Origin Servers
- Proxy Servers
- Huckabuy Cloud: Standard, Premium, & API Integrations
- Dynamic Rendering and its Benefits
- Understanding the Structured Data View in Dashboard
- How to track SD/Rich Result performance in GSC
- Duplicate Structured Data Removal
- Google’s Recommended & Required Data Attributes
- Schema Object Types & Rich Result Eligible Object Types
- Structured Data & Schema.org
- Software App
- Subscription and Paywalled Content
- Sitelinks Search Box
- Review Snippets
- Occupation / Estimated Salary
- Local Business
- Job Posting
- Fact Check
- Critic Review
- Employer Aggregate Rating
- Huckabuy Cloud Premium + API
- Standard Huckabuy Cloud Onboarding
- How to Grant Huckabuy Access to your Google Search Console
- Huckabuy Cloud Installation
- Page Title & Meta Description Recommendations & Best Practices
- Expanded Performance Reporting
- Competitor Backlink Audit
- Competitor Keyword Gap
- Competitor Overview
- General SEO Consultation and Coaching
- Backlink Profile Audit
- Navigation Recommendations
- Keyword Research
- SEO Deep Dive – Site Audit
- SEO for Videos
- Guide to Optimizing Sitelinks
- SEO for Blogs
- Backlink Profiles
- Understanding Click-Through Rate
- Isolating Organic Traffic & Understanding Long Term Patterns
- On-Page SEO
- Keyword Research